Bringing knowledge, understanding of information technology To be applied to benefit In everyday life.
Things to Know About Microsoft Team
How to add an external guest to a Microsoft Team
Creating tasks and to-do lists in Google Calendar
Office 365 subscriptions for SMBs
How to kill or cure a virus on a flash drive
Installing Window 7 with USB
The MS Teams will not support for Android 5 6 and 7
The Microsoft released an announcement that they will be retiring the Teams mobile support on Android version 5, 6 and 7 as decribed below:
- Android 5 – The retirement of Android 5 will start in early March (3/1/2022) and complete by mid-March
- Android 6 – The retirement of Android 6 will start in early July (7/1/2022) and complete by mid-July. There will be no active development and bug fixes for this OS version after that, but we will continue to provide last supported version in the play store till September 2022.
- Android 7 – The retirement of Android 7 will start in early September (9/1/2022) and complete by mid-Sept. There will be no active development and bug fixes on the build after that, but we will continue to provide last supported version in the play store till December 2022.
Google will not longer support Google Site Classic version.
To whom who have Google Site please convert your existing site to "new" Google Site version since the Google already remind as followed:
- Starting December 1, 2021, users in your domain(s) au.edu will no longer be able to edit their remaining classic Sites.
- Starting January 1, 2022, classic Sites will no longer be viewable unless they are converted to new Google Sites.
Old Outlook for Windows may unable to connect with Office 365 services
November 1, 2021, the following versions of Outlook for Windows, as part of Office and Microsoft 365 Apps, will not be able to connect with Office 365 and Microsoft 365 services.
What you need to do to prepare:
We recommend that all users upgrade to the supported versions of Office and Microsoft 365 Apps.
Microsoft will stop Excel Power View feature MS365
Silverlight, a component used in Power View, will no longer be supported beginning on October 12th. In response, we will be starting the process to retire Power View from Microsoft 365. As an alternative to Power View, we recommend using Power BI Desktop, which is where we will continue to invest our development resources.
Update of MS To Do app
After October 2021, The Microsoft To Do app versions 2.48 and below will no longer sync across devices, but you'll still be able to use To Do in offline mode. You can keep your Microsoft To Do apps syncing by updating your apps to the latest version. If you log out before updating to version 2.49 or higher, you will lose all un-synced data.
If you are using Microsoft To Do app in your mobile device, please update it to avoid the problem.
Google for Education Update 2019 Training on Nov.13, 2019 (13:00 - 16:00)
Google for Education Update 2019 Training on Nov.13, 2019 (09:00 - 12:00)
Google for Education Update 2019 Training On Nov. 7, 2019 (13:00 - 16:00)
Google for Education Update 2019 Training On Nov. 7, 2019 (9:00 - 12:00)